- This policy about handling of personal data (“Personal Data Policy”) describes how byACRE (“us”, “our”, “we”) gather and handle information about you.
- This Personal Data Policy concerns the information that you provide to us or information we gather through the byACRE website and webshop.
- byACRE is a Data Controller for your personal information. All contact with byACRE regarding data must happen through the contact information provided in paragraph 8. <br>
- GATHERING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- What personal information do we gather and what is the purpose of this?
- When you visit our website, we gather information about you automatically. For example, your country, browser language, screen size, device you are using, which pages you visit, etc. This is done with the intent to improve our website and webshop, making it easier for our users to use. We also use this information to improve our online marketing.
- When you buy a product in our webshop, we gather information about you, for example, your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, and information about what products you are buying, all with the purpose of being able to deliver the products to you and in compliance with our accounting obligations.
- When you make a purchase, you have the option to give consent for byACRE to send you e-mail marketing. At any point you can withdraw your consent by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the emails you receive.
- What is the purpose of gathering this information?
- The gathering of information, as mentioned in paragraph 2.1.1, is necessary for us to maintain our interests in improving the functionalities and structure of the website and to improve our online marketing
- The gathering of information, as mentioned in paragraph 2.1.2, is necessary for us to fulfill our part of agreements with you and to comply with Danish law.
- USE OF DATA PROCESSORS
- We use external companies to perform technical operation of the website. For example, our suppliers assist us with targeted marketing, including retargeting and improvement of the website, as well as your review of our products. These companies are data processors and are subject to our instructions and handle information that we are responsible for. Data processors are prohibited from using the information to any other extent than that agreed with us, and they are subject to ensure the confidentiality of this information.
- One of these data processors, Google Analytics (Google Inc.), is established in USA. The necessary guarantees of secure transfer of information to the USA have been made through the data processor’s certificate under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. A copy of this certificate can be found here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI
- YOUR RIGHTS
- For the purpose of creating transparency about the handling of your personal data, we, as data controllers, must inform you of your rights.
- Right to insight
- You have the right, at all times, to submit a written request to have us inform you of which information we have stored about you, and the purpose of having this information, which categories of personal data and recipients (if any) of this data there might be, as well as how the information was gathered.
- You can send a written request to email@example.com with attached documentation that you are the owner of the information.
- Right to rectification
- You have the right to have incorrect information changed so that it is correct.
- Right to be forgotten
- In many situations, you have the right to have all or some of your personal data deleted by byACRE. To the extent that the information is necessary for us to comply with accounting obligations etc. we are not obliged to delete your personal data.
- Right to restrict processing
- You only have the right in certain situations to restrict the processing of your personal data to only be stored and not processed if you for example claim that the information we are processing is not correct.
- Right to data portability
- You have the right to receive the personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller when we gather your information in conjunction with:
– Making a purchase through us, see paragraph 2.1.2
- Right to object
- At any time, you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to processing of personal data about you, which we gather to improve the functionality and structure of our website. See paragraph 2.1.1
- If you object to the processing, we are no longer at liberty to process your personal data unless a valid legal reason for continued processing is provided by us.
- Right to complaint
- You have the right, at any time, to submit a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), about our processing of your personal data.
- DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
- In the event that you do not use our website for a period of 1 year, we will automatically delete the information we have gathered about you. However, to comply with the law, including accounting legislation (5 years from the start of the accounting year) and consumer law (2 years of warranty), we can keep these personal data for extended periods.
- Any information you have given in conjunction with your consent to receive newsletters, marketing emails, SMS and letters will be deleted at the time you withdraw your consent, unless continued processing is justified, see paragraph 2.
- We have gone through fitting technical and organizational security measures to ensure that personal data do not accidentally or illegally get destroyed, lost, changed or impaired and to ensure that these do not end up in unauthorized hands or get abused in any way.
- Only employees who have a justified reason to gain access to your personal information to fulfil their task will have access to th
- The purpose of using cookies on byACRE.com is for certain functionality, to optimize the user experience, to analyze traffic and to create targeted marketing. A part of using cookies is so that byACRE can analyze user trends.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- byACRE.com is a Data Controller of all personal data collected through the website.
I.C Modewegsvej 1, 2800 Lyngby, Denmark
0330 828 1776
or +44 330 828 1776
- CHANGES IN PERSONAL DATA POLICY
- We can at any time make justified changes to this personal data policy. If changes are made to the personal data policy, you will be informed of this upon your next visit to our website.
- In the event that you do not accept the changed policy, you withdraw your right to use the website, and your personal data will be deleted.